Three Layer Belt Dryer
I. Equipment Introduction
Multi-layer dryer, also known as multi-layer turnover dryer, is a special equipment for dewatering and drying fresh plants or seasonal vegetables, fruits and medicinal materials.
Multi-layer dryer adopts multi-layer mesh belt conveyor belt, because of material shredding, prevent material falling, the use of small mesh belt, good air permeability, high thermal conductivity.
Conventional steam supply using coal boiler gas supply, due to environmental protection reasons, natural gas and liquefied gas become the main choice of energy dryer, natural gas and liquefied gas need conversion furnace, which increases the production cost, but the production cost of natural gas and liquefied gas is low.
The pure hot air produced by hot blast stove, the temperature of hot air is 50℃-160℃ controllable, and the drying and dehydration methods of heating and ventilation are carried out at the same time. The reasonable adjustment of hot air ventilation volume is strengthened. The multi-layer drying layer is cycled and rotated, layer by layer drying, making full use of hot air, drying and dehydration is rapid and efficient.
The air volume of the blower is driven to ensure the timely removal of water vapor and the humidity balance in the box.
Vegetable and fruit dryer is designed automatic drying equipment according to the material drying process requirements change, variety, temperature and humidity sensitive characteristics. The equipment is composed of high efficiency and energy saving hot blast stove, automatic circulation drying chamber and automatic feeding and discharging device. The contact parts are made of stainless steel.
The machine has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation, labor-saving, environmental protection, automatic temperature control, mechanical moisture discharge and automatic material spreading.
Characteristics of multi-layer dryer:
1. Mass continuous production can be carried out, and to a large extent to protect the nutritional ingredients and color of the product.
2. According to the characteristics of vegetables and fruits, adopt different technological processes and add necessary auxiliary equipment.
3. Large drying output, fast drying speed, high dry efficiency, fuel saving, high thermal efficiency, good dry color.
Multi-layer dryer is widely used in dehydrated vegetables, tea, dried fruit, seasoning, medicine, food and other industries.
Ⅱ. Equipment Installation
1. Determine which side of the equipment is near the wall according to the location of the workshop on site. It is suggested that one side of the radiator should be arranged against the wall as shown in the drawing, and pipes, drainage and electricity should be arranged accordingly.
2. The machine must be placed on a solid dry, ventilated level ground, the ground must be calibrated with a level to ensure that the machine works smoothly and reliably.
3. The innermost layer of the ground, concrete must be poured to stabilize the foundation, while ensuring level and sealing.
4. The voltage used by the machine is three-phase 220V/60Hz, and the power supply voltage is determined to be consistent with the voltage used by the machine; Power switch should be installed outside the body before entering the line.
5. The grounding wire is reliably grounded, and the power line is fastened and sealed with the inlet and outlet parts of the machine to avoid water leakage and electricity leakage.
6. There should be no impact vibration or abnormal sound when the machine is running empty. Otherwise, the machine will be stopped for inspection.
7. The equipment is equipped with thermocouple control feedback actual temperature to electric control on the upper plate of the air inlet, and then the electric control pneumatic control valve controls the steam flow into the radiator, so as to control the drying temperature inside the dryer.
8. Two temperature gauges are installed on the side door of the outlet to feedback the indoor temperature, which can be used as a reference to adjust the amount of steam entering, so as to adjust the drying effect of materials.
Ⅲ. Operation Steps
1. The operator should be familiar with the performance of the whole equipment and understand the function and operation method of each component of the unit.
2. Before starting the machine, we must carefully check the connection parts of mechanical and electrical equipment, bolts and so on should not be loose, whether there is a jam phenomenon, no abnormal sound, all normal before starting.
3. Ensure that the doors on both sides are closed tightly and the maintenance Windows are closed.
4. The machine can be fed after normal operation, uniform feeding, not steep and large amount of material.
5. The top of the dryer, depending on the situation of the customer for exhaust exhaust hood.
1. According to different types of materials, ensure uniform feeding.
2. Before production start, first no-load operation test, check the vibration plate operation, check whether the transmission part is normal.
3. Do not place any irrelevant items outside the vibration plate, so as not to boot accidents.
4. Once abnormal phenomenon is found during operation, the power supply should be cut off immediately (emergency stop button) and stop for inspection.
5. If startup is abnormal, check whether the fasteners are loose; Check the operation of each reduction motor; Check sprocket chain running smoothly.
Ⅴ. Production Line Configuration
Multi-layer dryer is normally configured to the automatic production line, the first process is the material cutting or blanching after cooling and draining, the last process is the material magnetic separation, air selection, color selection, packaging and other post-processing.